Wednesday 27 May 2009

DIAGF Pretty plz

Every now and then I go back to that first instinct of believing online poker is rigged because I lost money.This month seems like it's very rigged.
I just played a 52 hands session of HU cheezeburger stakes and it tilted the shit out of me!
55 aipf winner
99aipf winner
So I have this crazy image now after 30 hands or so(obv I adjust) and I start shipping monsters the same way.
KK v A6o aipf loser
KK v AJo aipf loser(185BB deep)

Forget about this Red-Line bullshit everyone.....You get a sexy Red-Line starting to develop and the poker Karma Police just rape you for stealing money "I tell you!"
I really feel lame and dirty.I just wired the last of my USD BR into my account so I really don't know what to make of poker as the above graph is the last of my poker monies BR in GBP.I ran it up to 20 BI for 50/1EUR and just ran bad and seem to continue getting raped at 25/50EUR.

Some people just run good at this game and then there are people who run normal.Myself,I have come to believe that I just run bad.If I could be arsed to graph all my hands I ever played I think I would just be sick and die!

No comments: