Wednesday 20 January 2010

"MeCrushYa" HU4ROLLZ on Quantum Of Solace PSN anyone?

Had a really bad day at the tables on Monday.I decided to cash out my roll until I have completed my VRQ L3 studies.I have a whole unit to complete before Friday night as this weekend I have Saturday & Sunday full day training days with the delivery of the next two units of my VRQ L3 in Youth Work.So from now until probably Monday I'm not going to be playing poker at all.I'm break even for the month after a huge losing day on Monday :(
I will probably take the rest of the month off and just play the WBCOOP events at PokerStars.They have a prize for best blogging achievement or something.Think that daleroxxu will win though so not sure if I'm going to bother attempting a cool blog post.

You can just watch me pwn the shit out of Quantum Of Solace on the PS3 Network.You really can't teach this shit it's just raw talent ;)
(or a years worth of 2-3hrs a day slamming buttons on the PS3)






Not played in ages so was a bit rusty.Obvious I still crush though ;)

No comments: