Monday 21 June 2010

Filipino Day,fun straw & bottle relay game

My mum works at an old peoples home and as she is management I aways get invites to their events.They have multicultural staff working there and I decided to go to the Filipino Day to see if I could find some hotties :)






Our team won this race where you had to place a straw in each bottle(10 bottles)then on the way back remove them,all without knocking a bottle over or you would have to start again.You would then pass the 10 straws on to another team mate(5 in each team)once completed and then they would do the same until the whole team had completed this.


Was a nice day with some nice food,cake and ice cream.I even managed to score an amazingly good looking Filipino woman's digits.Really funny when I asked her name she said it was Judith,nothing bad about the name just unusual for a Filipino to have such an English name.



It would be easy to have some nice dreams about these Filipino's with this music as my dream theme tune haha.

No comments: