Monday 18 April 2011

Pwning the Stock Market Part 1: How to make £9000 in one day


Unless you have been drunk or walking around with your eyes shut since Friday you will know that the F.B.I indicted four poker company’s who have been providing services for Americans to play online poker.
I’m sat here with a stock brokers number and by the time you have read this I will have brought up 75% of my net worth in BWIN.PARTY DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT PLC(BPTY)shares.
I guesstimate I can make up to 30% on my investment in a one day trade. I’m hoping on getting up to £9000 GBP return on £30,000 GBP in a day trade. The historical high for this stock is around £5.77.5p per share, but that was when Party Gaming was operating in the American market.
I did well on my currency conversion a few years back making nearly £6000 GBP in a one day trade.
Opportunities don’t come along often in life and despite all the bad news regarding this stock in the past month or so I’m very confident this stock is going to rise heavily on open today.

This to me is a no-brainer. All the competition is being exterminated and I think a big percentage of the indicted sites player pools will chose Party Poker as their new home. This is a more long term impact which will surely make this stock bullish over the medium-long term.

No comments: