Thursday 31 July 2008

July Shiped

Well July has been very good for me after the last two months losing online.I have made some pretty good changes to my game and also cut back from 4-6 tabling to 2 tabling to rebuild confidence.One big thing which also helped me out this month was to be strict with what games I played.Basically all month I game selected excellently and ran good as well which always helps.


$10,326 2/4 Cash game winnings
$505 Rakeback
$545 Tournament winnings
$29 HU Sng's and some micro stakes

$11,405 Total winnings







Proof that I need to play more hours each month :)


So overall this has been my most successful month online.I'm very happy with the winnings and my seat won for the "Million Pound Challenge" to take place in September and more importantly how I regrouped after having the worst of it for nearly 12weeks.


Goals for August

  1. More hands
  2. Book a London apartment for September 2-day tournament event
  3. Look to take a shot at 3/6 if I get the chance
  4. Take a few days off

GG July

No comments: