Saturday 1 November 2008

Expensive parking ticket imo

Went for a walk around town with a few mates for about 1hour.Funny thing is it cost £2.20p for a up to 2hrs ticket.My friend goes to buy a ticket and put £2.00 in and pressed the green button and got 3minutes.Ha ha,what a donkey.He had to put another £2.20p in to get a ticket for up too 2hours.£4.20p for 1hour in town anybody would think were not in a recession!

October
Last month was very annoying,but I only put in 43hrs(less than 9khands I think) and came out with $1775 after rakeback so I shouldn't grumble to hard.God I did suck though,could do with playing significantly better this month.Funny thing is I made nearly 2BI yesterday.I can't post a graph as I have half hands on laptop and other half on desktop but I bet the graph would be pretty lol.
I ended up taking nearly a week off last month just chilling I got that pissed off with it all.I didn't go on vacation or anything so that was pretty lame meh.

Goals for November
15k+ hands
Play my "A" game at all times

$6k+ profit
Buy Christmas presents
Go out and get drunk tonight :)

Let the grinding begin(tomorrow ldo)

gl

No comments: