Monday 3 November 2008

F1 Crown Shipped


Yesterday I watched the final of the Grand Prix.How fortunate was it that Glock slide it around on the 2nd to last corner.I doubt we will ever see a championship as close as 2008.The race was one of the most exciting races I have ever watched being a British supporter of driver Lewis Hamilton.I'm so happy that a British driver has took down the crown of F1.It has been far to long for British fans waiting for our own Champion.Lewis is a great racer and got his F1 career off to a flying start 2nd last year and winning the crown this year.
Last year I brought a McLaren F1 model car(no.2Lewis Hamilton).I know I'm going to get a No.1 Lewis Hamilton car for Christmas now :)

Sorry if you don't like F1(I know allot thinks it boring but each to their own)


Carry on.

No comments: