Monday 24 August 2009

Back on track

I have got my shit together this month big time.I'm playing really good against the 50/1 regulars and fish of FTP. I have knocked in 19,525 hands so far and I think I'm going to get in another 5,000 hands before the months out.My thought process is much more improved and I'm just bot-ing 6max and using what ever strong reads I have against the regulars tendencies to add a bit more EV to my game.

Bit of HU & 90% 6max
Just 6max

Today I have actually had the worst session in terms of BI's lost ever at poker in one session.My first session I made nearly 2 BI so the whole day I'm stuck 5 BI which is good considering how I could have tilted allot of money away.I'm really pleased I didn't tilt even after starring hard at the screen after about the 3rd beat.Poker can be pretty dissatisfying at time and today was no exception.The main hands which I felt I couldn't have played any better if I had tried so I'm happy."Skylansky's" banked I guess!
Beatsville







Todays last session :(

No comments: