Friday 18 September 2009

Getting bored of cheeseburger stakes

I just fall to bits the more hands I play it seems.My game has been sucking at 50/1 for the last 2-3k hands.I'm break even this month at the level for about 6k hands and have lost motivations.

I played some $400nl on FTP and got into some really interesting spots,one I managed to win a 3bet pot of calling a 3bet preflop in MP after CO had raised and SB called.I'd post the hand if it wasn't so horrible.

Tonight I phoned Party Gaming and asked them to give me a bonus.I got a pretty good deal.
Bonus $925 ( No deposit required)
Hit 5,500 Points in 30 days and you get the lot.It's released in 5 increments of $185-1100 points.

I have always said the PP regs are better than everywhere else and I still think thats true.One habit I know that is a bit of a leak for me at FTP is calling light.This habit is from all the PP fish bluffing or betting light.This is something that everyone does at PP.Everyone calls light in small-medium pots,some times all in 100BB pots(rarer).Maybe this is my theory of why Party Poker tables always seem to produce more action in general.
Anyways I'm trying to play $400nl very underolled.In totall I have about 10 BI for the level with all my funds but at Party I started playing with 2.5BI today which is now just over 3.5BI.Some people may think this is crazy but I actually think it helps me respect money and play better,concentrate harder etc etc.When I first started $200nl in 2008 I had less than 4BI and managed to run up a 15BI BR for $400nl.
I'm definitely going to need all my monster hands to hold up or I'll be BUSTO'd pronto(at least my PP account anyways).

No comments: