Thursday 24 September 2009

Huge WTF

I have not won an all in Kings hand for a while.Running terrible with king.Might just open shove it now up to 160BBs try to get some weird value.



The player that I shove on were fish.The ATo v KQs hand he was 96/72/5 with a 3bet of 32% Hand before he had 50BBs and I shoved KJs into his AQs and doubled him up.It was like any ace im smashing it in his face.

The hand with the fish picking up the OESD I was readless other than the HUD.Maybe I should just c/f but I just feel weak if I cant successfully go with my read him being very weak.

I have little confidence in poker these days and days like this make me want to quit.I never seem to run hot.All I seem to do is run bad,super bad or normal.I even have a NITTY style to reduce variance but these fuckers keep on BINKING me lol

No comments: