Sunday 11 April 2010

Happy Birthday to me :)

Yo peeps.Just a quick one today.

Thanks to all my crew,weekend was brilliant.Went out last night got SMASHED had an amazing night.This morning was spent soaking it all up eating bacon SARNIE's whilst watching the UFC trying to bring myself back to planet earth in time for Go-karting after last nights antics.
Today we went Go-Karting.I was going to make a video but it would have been lame so didn't bother.
I got 2nd as my mate is 1 whole stone lighter than me.Actually I think he may be a little bit better than me.It would be really good if we was same weight though as he was about 1 second a lap quicker on average speed.
After chilling watching You-Tube videos online with a buddy for a while I came up with an idea.
My blog is not very interesting at the moment to the masses but I think I have a good taste in a variety of You-Tube channels/users/videos.
So I will try and pick and post 1 video every few days to keep you all entertained.Some stuff my buddy liked and some stuff he didn't as our tastes are slightly different comedy wise but very similar music wise.See what you all think,feel free to comment and suggest some of your favorite videos so others can share their love.Some great stuff on You-Tube if you have time to sift through the crap stuff.It's an art you know ;)

Today's Video Pick
It's a rap music video by Dumbfounded and a few other musician's.I think this is a really cool video and the idea to have a jam session with people from other parts of the world and bring it together in this creative and innovative format is very pleasing to the ear and eye.
Until I learn how to re-size You-Tube video's(is this possible if so a 'how-t0' would be greatly appreciated)I will be adding the 'Today's Video Pick' at the very top of my blog which you should see as soon as you come to my blog.So if you click on a link to my blog and feel disappointed as there is no video just look at the top of my blog and you shall see 'Today's Video Pick' which will be changed every few days.

1 comment:

Daleroxxu said...

Happy birthday son. Bacon sarnies omnomnomnomnomnom :)