Friday 3 December 2010

The Human Snow Plough

Too continue the snow theme blog, I thought I’d share yesterdays pictures and a short trip report.

I was going to go food shopping last Friday but had other plans. I’ve been slowly running out of food since, as I’ve been too busy to go shopping. I decided with around 2 meals worth of food left I needed to dig the car and the street out and make my way to the supermarket. I borrowed a shovel from my neighbour and after around 2 hours worth of shovelling I was off on my way.

Human Snow Plough





The reason I spent 2 hours digging car & street out!


3 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

When I first read this I thought, 'Two hours? What a wimp!'. Then I just did mine. You're no wimp. I think my knuckles are bleeding from the cold.

Mat said...

I mentioned in the blog post before this(don't know if you read that one too)the street was unused by cars so I had to do the whole street too.Well half of it as I live in the middle of the street :)

Mat said...

It only took 30 mins to do the car,around the car and from drive to the street :)