Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year :)


Last two weeks my heads been emerged within the live games. Few weeks back I played with a bunch of snooker players again. They all came up for some tournament, I don’t recall which as I struggle to follow snooker unless it’s the world championships. Steve Davis, Stephen Hendry, Mark Williams, John Higgins, Ken Doherty and a player who is not that well known. His name was Scott if I remember correctly and he played a very solid game. Definitely the best out of all of them. Sorry Scott, couldn’t remember your second name.

I wish you all an excellent 2012, I trust you have all enjoyed the holiday period.

My New Years Resolutions:
Concentrate on my career,
Continue to eat healthy food & get back into cardio and weights pretty much full time.

No comments: