Tuesday 27 October 2009

Changing room fun!

I have been super active all year with the fitness stuff.It was part of my NY Resolution to do tons more exercise.I have always been fit so it's really easy for me to get fat burned and muscle gained :) I have been doing a mixture of weights,circuits,runs,bike rides and swimming.Training about 4 times a week on average for the year(was 5 days but slacked off last few months)

Today I decided to go swimming at my regular swimming baths.As soon as I walked in I saw this hot girl I used to work in sales with so that was nice.Still in a daze I collected my change after paying the kiosk lady and headed into the changing rooms.I saw this hippy looking dude with really girly long hair walk in first.I was thinking what a gay,you really look like a girl.I couldn't wait too see how girly his face was.I walked around the corned near the showers and they was all girls in the shower and this hippy looking dude(view from back)was actually the hot girl I used to work with hahaha.Epic!Instead of loads of girls screaming like I thought they would when a man sees them in shower they started laughing.
The hot girl and I laughed my ass out of the changing rooms explaining to her that this is the mens wtf are girls doing in here????
Aparently they only have a male maintenance guy and stuff needed sorting in the females changing room so they temporary changed them around for the day.Because I have been going there like 22 years or whatever in the same changing room you don't really look at the signs on doors anymore.I'm grateful that there was no young girls in the changing rooms,they were all probably 18/19+ so I'm only going to be perceived as a pervert at worst and not a pedo haha.They all had there bathing costumes on anyways.

Thanks for letting me know of your temporary changes kiosk lady!

2 comments:

Amatay said...

nice blog m8, link swap??

Mat said...

Go4it