Sunday 8 November 2009

My take on the WSOP FT

I have been up around 3hours today.I was watching the live updates last night till 2:30am.I think Antoine Saout has made the most progress and has looked like he will win imo.But Joe Cada is playing very strong and has came back from a short stacks to be right up there.Also Eric Buchman has played well the whole table.Darvin Buffoon Moon that I have dubbed him has got the chip lead back after a shit load of spews. 4bet CR the flop to 15million and folding for 6million more all-in just shows you what a total donk this guy is.He has made some horrendous plays.So far I think he has made about 6 clear errors.The AQ against Iveys AK really upset me and probably the rest of the poker world but even though he is a donk he has to call really as Ivey was pretty short and just starting to get into JAM mode with his short stack.Still a lucky mistake though never the less.The best spew play for Darvin the Buffoon Moon was 3bet shoving his stack 20million over a 1.5million utg raise of Begleiter's.It gets snapped and QQ is tabled and Moon flips over AQ0 getting there on the river for a 40pot.Jesus this game is retarded and it hurts me to read these updates.Moon is worse than Gold by far.Please don't let another donk win this prestigious event please!

1 comment:

Mat said...

Just as I posted I read the update that Antoine Saout got a double up to 89,200,000
after his AK got 4bet shoved by Buchman's AQo.The first mistake from Buchman and it's a huge one.Saout had raised the prevouis 2 hands and took them down without contest so maybe this strongly influenced Buchmans decision to 4b shove or maybe it's the mental fatigue kicking in!Looks like I may be right in saying the Saout looked like he will win