Monday 16 November 2009

Back on Da Euro

Back playing at Boss.Ended up busting all my USD BR trying to take a shot at PP 2/4NL with just over 3 BI duh!

I had a very annoying start today.27 hands I had to quit before I smashed the flat up.I had to email Boss Media complaining about the software/server LAG.I asked for a refund as I had a flush in a hand but timed out due to LAG.They said the HH has been passed onto the poker site manager and his team to investigate.Pretty funny as I don't know anyone who folds a flush HU yet alone the 3rd nut flush.

In other news I have not played much this last week or so as I have had to catch up with my Youth Work Diploma studies.I'm nearly back up to date now so hopefully I can make a few £K before the months out.
Also another thing I wanted to share is that I finally got out of the twilight hours that Internet poker brings.I used to go to bed at around 4:45am on an average and get up about 1:30pm.It's took a long while ramping down my sleeping times but I manage to sleep no later than 2am and most nights I'm fast away in the land of nod before 1am which enables me to get up about 9am.
This gives me chance to study for a few hours,train for an hour then hit the shower and grab a bite to eat bringing me to about 12:30/1pm to start grinding on the Euro sites.I think the sites are decent 12pm-11pm during the week.
I'm really happy playing back on Euro sites and the tables are super soft.The sleep thing and regular training/fitness defiantly helps too.

No comments: