Saturday 28 November 2009

Thanks Dad

I have had a few problems the last few days after Boss media updated the client software it added an extra "5000000"tag to all the game numbers which my poker software can not read.It became so bad I couldn't play until I found a solution to fix this.Still means I have to mess around a bit to convert & import hands but at least now thanks to a 45minute phone call with my Dad this morning I can do this allot faster than messing around with each hand manually.

I want to apologise to everyone who reads and comments on this blog.After a poster commented yesterday "pokercoach2007" I believe I replied and then all of my comments from every single blog got deleted.Very strange indeed!At first I thought I made the mistake and deleted them but after further inspection you can only delete one comment at a time whilst on comments.I don't know what's happened here so sorry everyone :(

Another thing about the Internets,if you go on twoplustwo be careful as they have been hacked and malware posted onto the site.
I found something strange the other day with an old twplustwo link.I think it was the same day as my comments got deleted.

PartyScout

No comments: