Tuesday 19 August 2008

Hovering between my B-Game and my C-Game

This month is sucking quite hard for me,I'm really playing and feeling very under par.I have had no motivation all month and 4 days ago got a bit ill :(

This graph looks like it's just a bit of variance but I assure you it's not really.I'm running ok just playing pretty bad and not game selecting that well either.At best I'm playing my B-Game and a bit of C-Game in there as well.That's another thing that has been bothering me,the games seem to be really crap compared to last months standards.I have played a few thousand hands on Party to clear a bonus but I can't even be arsed to clear this $400...what's wrong with me free money....either I'm lazy or will never be able to play a big volume of hands like other players do.



I had the first 4 days off but so far my daily average of hands has only been 367hands a day.I wanted to play like 15k hands so this means I need to step up to 800hands a day until the end of the month.With me feeling this low and unmotivated I think I'm just going to plod on and play when I want or I might risk tilting chips off.


In my last post I mentioned that I had ordered the Tommy Angelo book E.O.P,pretty sweet looking book with a cool inscription I thought may amuse some.Oh yeah it got delivered in 4days so that was cool.






I also got a new poker deck as one of my buddy's donked his beer all over my Bicycle 808 Rider backs.Beer smear,with the Copag 100% plastic memory reflex deck.These really are one of the best decks money can buy.






Well this blog has turned into a freaking slide show so you might as well have a good LOL at what a made to wear to London for the MPC on 15th September if FT let me that is?The shirt is a bit crappy but I made it whilst at work with the Youth Centre kids on T-shirt making day yeaaaaahhh :)






For the last few days I have been thinking hard about buying a new tv.I have been looking at 32"-37" HD Ready LCD TVs.The one main thing I have to consider is the connection types as I may wish to connect my desktop to it at some point.The desktop only has a VGA output so I will need a VGA/RGB connection on the model I buy.I'm also thinking about buying a new laptop soon as well,as my old laptop of 3yrs is annoyingly slow and laggy these days.I notice most if not all new desktops/laptops have the HDMI connections which all of these HD Ready LCD TVs have.So what I really want is a tv with the VGA/RGB as well so I can move my office into my living room to create some free space in my bedroom.It's not really that practical having an office in the bedroom now,most nights I have been still up playing till 4am/6am and when things are going bad I tend to shout out not very nice words which might keep my neighbours awake. Wouldn't it be pretty balla to have a wireless keyboard/mouse and just play poker all day laying on my leather 3 seater and not having to shift rooms when I want to watch a film or a tv broadcast :)

Hope everyone enjoys August alot more than I have done so far.

Kthnxbai

No comments: