Wednesday 2 December 2009

Last month of this horrible year

Last few days for me have been very swingy.I have been shot taking at 2/4 EUR with mixed success.The players seem very solid or very bad.There are not many of the latter.I managed to make £700 on Tuesday for less than 250 hands which was a nice start to the month and I got £250 in rakeback so being up nearly £1k on the first day of the month is fine by me :)

Tonight was a different matter,the tables looked dry so i decided no shots were to be taken tonight.I ended up playing 50/1EUR which turned out to be another cooler session.I swear 50/1 must be rigged at Boss just like no one wins at 3/6 Party

We have all had coolers in the past but it's pretty sick to be 3-tabling and get coolered left right and centre in the space of 30minutes or so.



*Edit*(Missed this hand out.)

Thoughts
#The As hand I know donker is a strong player,maybe my raise should have been 18-24ish but I feel I achieved a good fold.Maybe he might be underplaying Qs or overplaying Js but it sure feels alot more like a set than anything else.I'm either a flip or a long way behind.He 4bets my raise OOP with a player in the middle which indicates a made hand or a combo.I'd go for a made hand as it looks like the player in this middle is drawing and the donker wants to re-protect his hand.I think most players at this site are that tight they would call with a combo or any weak hand.I'm certain this is a good lay.

#I think the T-8s hand I played well but maybe 30-40EUR might have a better chance of getting called?I decided to shove as it looks like I'm turning my hand into a bluff when the board runs out like this.The river 7 is a pretty bad card is it completes 2 pair hands I could have.I think he has 1 pair type hands here?

#The AKs hand I said to myself the other day from now on I should be flatting AKs IP then jamming when people squeeze if their image warrants it.This table was pretty tight like most tables at Boss.basically if you get 4bet at Boss by a good reg he has KK/AA very rare he has AK.Some get it in with Qs from the BTTN/Blinds but most just call the 3bets.I decided to flat here.Think I should just fold pre given how tight people are.Crazy I know plays well different from American sites.

#The Qs hand in the blind I flat the 3bet as UTG is super tight.After he ships it I know there is a good chance he is value pushing AA/KK and trying to get AK or any pair to call.The hands above are in order as played so i guess I took a line that was to get the most value out of the hand but I'm committed preflop.I'm not sure my thinking is right for assuming this player can shove AK in this spot.Looking back this is a fold.This is how tight poker is becoming.

#The Ks hand is pretty standard.I like his line here makes me fold a ton of my range.Just annoying 14%ers get there all the time it seems vs me.

#The set of 5s I decide to go for value and ship the turn as it makes any Ace call from the blinds and any straight draws.I put him on any ace after he called flop and the player was very weak.

#The TPGK hand I added for pure comic value,player folds for 40c into a 100EUR pot or something.Pretty crazy but I'm sure his computer messed up.If it's not his computer he must be very messed up.

I think I'm just going to play 1/2 and skip 50/1 as I have ran supremely bad there.I did well tonight not to spew after having about 3 nights with only 4-5hours sleep in last 5 days.I caught up on sleep last night so I feel very fresh compared to 2 days ago.I know I'm still tired so I quit the session stuck and decided to watch TV until I'm tired enough to sleep.

I'm at a house party on Friday so maybe I'll post a few pics if it does not get too messy.
GL to everybody for December unless your playing at my tables of course ;)

No comments: