Friday 11 December 2009

Another Challenge


Official $1.10c into over $1,000 Challenge

Late 2007 before I moved to FTP from PP I had about $1.23c in my FTP account.I started to play sngs at FTP after I won a few.I would quit a $400nl session at PP when the table became allot less EV then play a few HU micro sngs at FTP. It took a long time but basically I turned that $1.23c into over $14k(think it was $15 or maybe $16k).It was really good as I already had around a $20k roll over at PP.By the time I got to around $70ish I started to short BI 20BBs into .50/1 untill I had around $1200/1300ish.Then i remember playing Allen Cunningham at 3/6 HU after I had just cashed in a FTOPS for about $500/$700(can't quite remember).After this I started playing sessions of $400nl and FTP and remember knowing the good times to play PP and the good times of the day for playing FTP.

This was a pretty good exercise for discipline,something that I feel I'm lacking at the moment as I keep playing different stakes over at the Euro sites.

I was playing a friend the other night at PLO 2nl after he shipped me $5 as my FTP account is depleted.After a few games I think I shipped it him all back and ended up with $1.10c spare.the correct amount for 1 BI into the lowest micro HU sngs.I played 4 matches last night and won all,3 vs same really bad and supremely tilted opponent.I just played 3 today and got 2 wins so it looks like a solid start for my challenge.

I don't blog much these days as it's depressing to list all the fails when I'm not doing so well.But from now on I will add an update to my challenge at the bottom of each blog.I will be playing mainly HU sngs until I get to around $70ish then I will start short buying for 100nl like before.

Official $1.10c into over $1,000 Challenge
wins/Games: 6/7
Bankroll: $5.40c

No comments: