Wednesday 16 December 2009

USC Clothes store

Went to this shopping centre today "Meadowhall"Sheffield,England. Ended up spending £250 on a belt and 2 pairs of Diesel jeans.Expensive taste,meh sucks because I'm tight with money and hate spending it :(

I'm at the checkout and I see a sign spend over £100 get £20 off your bill.I'm like "cool £40 notes back in my sky rocket".I ask them if I can get £40 discount,the cashier looks at his manager and she says no because it's one transaction.I turn around and say how about if I pay for half in one transaction then pay the other half on another transaction.She says that will be fine if you want to do that.(I'm thinking £20 is £20 and I'm tight as fuk so I'm definitely doing this even if it means joining back of Que again haha).Seriously though wtf is happening here can't they just do it in one transaction.Took the cashier(thick as fuk weed smoking,pill popping looking type)about 20 mins to figure out how to do it after he messed it up 3 times!I didn't mind as I had 30mins to wait for a group of young people we took out to the shops to meet us back at the meeting point.

Poker has been proving pretty good this month touch wood.I had a terrible night on Monday making 3 huge mistakes then I got frustrated and made a few spews ended up dropping £580 for the night at 200nlEUR 150nl EUR and 100nl EUR.The biggest mistakes were at the 200s.
other than that I'm in the green a good amount :)

I played a few more $1.10c HU sngs and the lat 5 I played went pretty bad,losing the first 3(2 of these to horrendous calls preflop and losing to a 3 outta on both occasions)and only just managing to win the last 2.This fired my AGG-LAG game into play and I decided it was time to play 2nl PLO with about $6.I lost half of this then ended up agreeing to do some flips with some other random English guy.Was fun but pretty obvious I bust my mini FTP bankroll as I don't run too good at flipping unless its pancakes.

Cliff notes:
take some variance at HU sngs,play PLO then decide to flip as there all mirco NITs who manage to make marginal hands hold vs me ldo.

How the hell do I refuse PLO flipaments ever?Come on I am a degenerate

Official $1.10c into over $1,000 Challenge
wins/Games: 8/12
Bankroll: $0


[x]Epic Fail :)

No comments: