Thursday 17 December 2009

Rush of cards is always welcome

Since I brought the new jeans I have run pretty good getting the better side of the cooler spots(me with AA v KK rather than the other way around)
I'm starting to think these jeans are some kind of luckbox.
AA x 5
KK x 1
QQ x 2
JJ x 1
AKs x 2
AKo x 4

Since the 15th -17th(midnight my last session) in the space of 255 hands above is the hand distribution.Up 4 BI at 100nl EUR

I updated the software before I started my session just and below was the big hand distribution for the 123 hand session:
AA x 4
KK x 1
QQ x 2
JJ x 1
AKs x 1
AKo x 1

[x] Boomswitch activated
[x] Jeans lucky
[x] Jeans paid for nearly double fold

Sorry if this seems like a lame brag post,but I guess it is and this rush of cards has put a smile back on my face after continually bitting the dirt all year long.

Happy Christmas everyone, I'm sure there is enough boomswitch to go around as long as your not on Boss media ;)

No comments: