Saturday 5 April 2008

Back for more pokerments

Well after last month ended I kind of felt a bit sick in the mouth,so I decided to take a few days off.I feel much better now and I'm going to try to lead a much more normal life than before.I am going to try to stop play no later than 2am each day so I can sleep for 8hrs and get up around 10:30am each day(well that's the plan anyway ;) )
I fired everything back up last night as Friday always seems like easy money,good as time of any really.


Taking Your Eye Off The Ball

I have been looking into how much I spend on rake.Last month I did a little over $2300 at Party Poker.I have had a Full Tilt account for ages and I get 27% rakeback.So I would have got back $600+ last month of my money.I need to really try and play Full Tilt full time rather than Party Poker.I decided to try some $400nl at Full Tilt last night.I played a bit off Party also and ended day up $1300+


I only played around 400hands at Full Tilt but from what I saw the games seem far more easy than at Party Poker.I definitely agree with people who say Party MSNL regs are the best.Hell even the short stacker's(who are supposedly un-exploitable)sucked at Full Tilt.
I'm still running pretty bad and getting fairly bad beats.
Here's a few beats from last night:
Party Donk If only it would hold up,last 4 days at Party I played I'm down like $4k+ in bad beats so sick!
Party Donk Least I managed to lose the minimum,still frustrating,same donk as above(stack him in end and finished the session even,bleh,what a waste of time!
Full Tilt Donk This guy was proper lol!Managed to quit this session $800+ :)
As for this month I don't have any targets for poker,I'm still pretty disgusted with how last month turned out so don't feel like trying very hard this month at all.If I can make $4k+ for a minimum effort then I will be happy chilling/playing out the month at my own lazy pace!

No comments: