Monday 14 April 2008

They still shipping it!

Things still going pretty well this month, on and off the tables. I managed to have a really good night on Friday getting drunk with a few friends for my birthday celebrations.
Also I have managed to complete my induction for the Youth Service(apart from a few things I need to be informed on). So things are pretty good.
On Saturday I managed to play a fair bit whilst hungover and still made $700+ so that was a bonus. I got very lucky on one hand hitting a 2 outta all in on the flop so I decided to take the win and quit as I played the hand badly.


If you have not seen the TRANSFORMERS film yet I would recommend that you watch it. I managed to watch that Saturday night and really enjoyed it. Top film A+ imo



I have got to show you how good I’m playing and how well I must be running, so time for another graph



I know I’m playing well now for the first time in a while. Don’t know why but I always seem to play better 6max poker at FT when I’m trying my best. One thing I really don’t want to do this month is get super overconfident. We all do it when the going is good and the end result is unnecessary spewing.


College later so I’ll post a few hands which I should have got more value out of and one hand(the first)which I misplayed imo.

This should have been a cont bet against this player. I think he knows we missed so just trows a bet at it.

My thinking was totally screwed up by his min bet on the turn,I should bet this river all day,meh so bad!

Again same player as the last 2 hands, His min bet here is pretty disturbing, still $130 left I think I should just shove for value bleh.

No comments: