Wednesday 16 April 2008

I haz new shoez

Got up up early enough to hit the shops today and buy some sandals for summer.Also I got these cool new Evisu puppies.

Trendy Feet

Such a waste to walk on

Wonder how long these will stay white!

Things have been pretty average today. Within first 7hands I hit top set and 3bet 7-4-5 flop to get 4bet.Standard shove he shows 8-6s(flush draw as well lol) 30% to win river pairs SHIP
Karma later on in the day, I get rivered twice in two largish pots both worth $700 combined then blow up a bit spewing off $180ish before I recover and go $470 up for 440hands.
I decide to play on PP for a while today because games were not that good at FT. I fire PP up and within 80hands I’m playing/running bad. Quickly lose/donk off $150 and decide to quit.
I really need to get in about 500hands at PP before the end of the month and that will take me up to 20k points so I can exchange those points for $200(almost lost that at PP today)

End of month in rake-back and party point cash I should get $550-$700 so that will add to my months winnings nicely.

Like I was saying in my last blog I definitely play worse at party. I was getting so frustrated today. Was in a horrible game where I was out of position to 2 call stations and 2 regulars had Position on me. I was that desperate to get some party points my game selection was none existent.Things are still going good,nearly $7k+ for month so I think I'll make playing at FT a permanent fixture

No comments: