Wednesday 30 April 2008

April ends in the green at least

Well another months over and it will be soon time for Vegas.Things still not looking that promising for me as I finished the month out losing $4000 of my profits in the last 5 days:(

April Results

$3405($710 of which gained as shown below)
$360 Rakeback 27% of FullTiltPoker’s rake
$150 PartyPoker VIP Free Money
$200 PartyPoker Points cashed in.


At the end of last month I said I wouldn’t be too interested in April and have not really tried to do much. I put in around 47hrs with an MT ratio of 2.1 this really shows how lazy I am. I guess £1600+ is a standard UK monthly so I’m more than happy dragging this in for a half hearted effort. Could have been much better but “what ya gonna do”…

I better put some targets down for May or I will end up being lazy for another month. Since I have not yet broke $10k in a month this will yet again be another marker I will want to achieve and since I managed to bang out 15khands in March I think I should look to hit 20khands in May. The hands will be most important and each month I want to play 2250-5000hands more to slowly ramp myself up to a decent volume each month. I’m thinking of upgrading my screen also so I can play more tables. I think I could play up to 6 tables decently but any more I think I wouldn’t be able to make good decisions. At the moment I think my screen is only 17” or 19”????? I have been thinking of either getting 2-22” screens side by side or maybe get a big LCD screen like 30” or so. Have to look into this as I’m limited space in my office(which is currently my bedroom)

May Goals

20kHands
$10k Profit
Take the 21st off and get wasted watching the Champions League Final.Come on United :)

2 comments:

SadHarry said...

those results are in red iyam

Mat said...

Deception imo ;)