Friday 11 April 2008

Quick update

Things have been going really well. Still been losing big hands to massive underdogs but that’s poker!
I’m much more happier this month as I planned on not having any targets, so just playing as much or as little as I want is a lot less stressful.

I have been finding it very easy to play on FullTilt as there software is a lot better the Party Poker.Things like just having to press one button to join a wait list or sit at the table is so much more pleasant.Already I have earned $120+ in Rakeback so things are really good.
I just want to play the month out and see what kind of winrate I can produce compared to Party Poker.At the moment things are looking good and I’m playing very well.I'm having to play a lot tighter than my usual style due to playing more tables.I think I'm adapting well.At one point the other day I had 6 tables running and I timed out about 7 times in 370 hands.HaHa such a multitabling noob!I'm quite comftable playing 4 tables now and it's so much easier to bang hands in without much effort.


Very small amount of hands played but here are my figures so far for the month:




I really can’t get into it today. I’m up about $800 today for 350 hands. Every time I sit a table breaks and my motivational levels are low so this does not help.

Happy Birthday To Me!


It will be my birthday by the time I awake today, so I’m not going to play all day. The plan is to get up early go look around some clothes shops buy some cool new threads then go out for the evening and get obliterated with a few friends.

1 comment:

Tinhat said...

Happy Birthday from me and Mrs Tinhat, good to speak to you last night. Enjoy the day.