Sunday 14 September 2008

Late Planning

So I finally pulled my finger out last night and booked my hotel.I did pretty well as allot of hotels were booked up.I booked 14th-check in-16th check out as that particular hotel is booked up after that.If I decide to stay longer I'll just check into another hotel.The hotel is about average price for the location which is right next to the tube PAD where I'm going to be coming in from DID station and within walking distance of the event location paddintgon street.So I'm pretty chuffed about that.It's awefull going to a new place with limited time to figure out your bearings.


I will probably head out in the evening and go and get a beer and some food once I'm checked into the hotel.I think one 2p2'er is going to be meeting up with me and showing me around the Victoria and Gutshot card clubs.That should be good.If I get chance I want to ask some of the pro's if they want to come down to.How cool would it be to walk in with Roland 'De' Wolfe,not too fussed about Ferguson and a few of the others,lol.....Ferguson is kind of scary looking imo.Not scary in a good way either if you get my drift.

Pics and TR to come............

2 comments:

SadHarry said...

results?

Mat said...

11th....up fairly big in Vic cash games....super tired pal,,,check back in 2-3days big TR with pics and stories to come :)