Monday 22 September 2008

Party Poker

How can I have a name like PartyScout and not post about this subject!


Party Poker Update Tommorow
If you are unaware Party Poker over the last few months have been creating new skins(other entities)and have run a big marketing campaign in every effort to get Party Gaming back to the top of the Online Poker Industry.

Today is the very last day of the old Party Poker look.We are all going to be install for a treat(even more of one if they fix the CPU lag and the waitlist bug).I hear that the client will offer a brand new look with the option to have the look of the old client too.All this should create bigger player pools at the Party Poker games and more incentives for regular players.


I have had some big issues on Full Tilt over the last 3-4 weeks.Basically for what ever reason I can't play a session without the client crashing at least once a session.Very annoying indeed!I time out in hands and fold,time out in blinds and fold and just miss hands because of me timeing out.I have fired numerous emails off to Full Tilt and I have been patiently awaiting a fix for far too long.

I'm pretty excited about the news about Party so untill I get a fix I think I will at least try the games out.I was known as PartyScout untill I changed my SN to PlzDieInFire and now I'm under a diffrent SN with the option to change it at the end of this month.Good times!This is what Full Tilt need,the option to change your SN every 6 months like Party Poker.


USD>>>GBP Exchange Rate
I know we all think about this from time to time(myself most days it's in the back of my mind).Basically if your a UK Internet player you will know how bad the exchange has become for cashing out USD>>>GBP compared to 5 years ago where the USD was strong against the pound.With everything thats happened to the markets over the last 6 months,the last month minus this last 12 days,we have seen the USD>>>GBP exchange rate soar once again.I took the oppurtunity to cash out alot of £'s whilst the exchange was so good.Unfortunatley the $700billion that the US pumped back into the market buying up all these bad bank debts(the dodgy subprimes) has seemed to stabalize or at least hold the leak,so this is good news for the rest of the world,but for people like Internet players wanting to cash out USD>>>GBP it's not looking as attractive as it was 12 days ago :(



No comments: