Tuesday 30 September 2008

September wrap up

This month has been pretty good (apart from dropping 3 BIs on the last day)considering I spent allot of time away from the Internet,so I'm very pleased to net nearly $5,000 for about 52hrs work.The last day of the month I ended up playing a freeroll tournament for a free seat in the party $2mil Gtd tournament worth $640.There were about 3565 runners and I needed 50th place.I ran pretty bad getting bad beated allot and I got a huge beat which nearly took me out.I was so tilted after spending nearly 2hrs and losing this hand

After i recovered well then pulled a few moves......

and this hand happens where I'm probably about the 6th biggest stack with 88 players left.I have 250kish and average is around 111k(sorry about converter,it screwed up and others were down at the time:)

The player was really wound up as I had took allot of pots from him.probably 3 big pots and one i stole big time with an amazing 2barrel shove :)(probally 10 outs on the turn by the look of it)

This is the bust out hand.......

Obvious I crai to get him to stack off lighter,I'm happy with how I play the hand and its just a shame he doesn't have enough class to make the fold as he sucks out pretty large on me,saying that to get it all in for 545k pot against a 5outer with TPTK is not a bad spot to be in as that would have put me as the chip leader.(converter screwed up showdown poit size,rest were down so I had to use this one meh)

I keep thinking about spots like this as I'm not that experienced as a tournament player but always do very well when I apply my game and tournament style so i know that some people would "fold into the money"I think i was that into the game I wanted to play like I was playing for first and gain more experience DEEP in a huge MTT with over 3500 runners.


Anyhow I hope every one had a good month or those of you who didn't do that well I hope you minimized your loses.


September Results
$3095 Internet Cash Games
$1030 Live Cash Games(3 nights)
$500 Tournaments
$260 Rakeback

$4885 Total


"An amateur practices until they get it right,a professional plays until he cant get it wrong"
Author unknown(quoted from Tommy Angelo's book)

No comments: