Friday 2 May 2008

Few hands from a flat session

Things went pretty bad yesterday, I decided to just quit after 354hands as things were not going my way and I felt very overtired.I went about $1k stuck then ended $50up so pretty much break even day.

Session Hands

Best thing about this hand was the players stack

Run bad with AA on FT.Every time money goes in I lose for stacks :( 82.4% meh!

This was a nice play,this player was getting so lucky it felt nice :)Really bad for him to be calling 4bet OOP

Same player,yeah I finish him off(Line defiantly not standard,I had him on some kind of pair as he just smooth calls his draw hands)


Apart from a dodgy 3bet and horrible cont hand OOP I feel I was playing well and would have continued if I had not felt so tired.


Hands
~ Played: 354
~ Needed:645
~ Required:19,646

No comments: