Monday 19 May 2008

$5k Downswings,life tilt kicks in!!!

Well things are pretty bad with poker at the moment. I always play poorly when I run bad as I seem to not be able to deal with the variance as well as others.
Yesterday I carried on and ended the day -$2200 stuck. I really played terrible and most of the loses where my own fault just getting it in bad.

Today has sucked as well basically getting it all-in on 2 pots with cooler type hands that play their self’s. One was 50% and other was 39% to win. Both pretty bad spots basically flipping for money. Might as well play roulette it seems at the moment as I’m playing horribly and running just as bad which makes me play this bad

I think I need to take a break from poker again for a while. Don’t know if I need days or a week? I will know when I’m ready to return. At the moment in cash games I’m -$1600 stuck and up $200 at donkaments and probably have $500ish in rake back so that leaves me around -$900 stuck for the month for 11.5k hands. Fun times! My confidence has taken a real beating as well as my Full Tilt Bank Roll!!!

Over next few days I'm planning not even turning the computer on I’m that fed up. I wan’t to take a break,then when I’m ready to return probably do some positive thinking and look at months where I’m 4k stuck with 2 weeks left then finishing a few Ks up. This might get me motivated and In a more positive mood.



$5k Downswings,fun times!This graph looks like I have been playing with my eyes closed, I assure you they were open, If they were closed I might have done better lol.

Hands
~ Played11,525
~ Needed:11,610
~ Required:8,475

No comments: