Saturday 17 May 2008

Running bad continues,frustration creeping in?

So I just fire up 6 tables and bang in today's hands in no time.Thing is I just dropped 3+ stacks:(

Session Hands

Bit of history with player(prob why I shove)of course everyone can hit 2 and 3/4 outtas on me all in and I can miss 8outs all day and shove when I have no FE meh!

LAWL!Really T-6o utg vnp.Obv he knows he flop monster draw and it will be good ldo

These aces suck at times.Another 2outta,obv this donk donks my coin off to some other player after then leaves,meh!

After He said he had Qs,I just gave up after flop thinking with how I'm running he will show me JJ/AK..my first thoughts was if I push wtf are they going to call with.Anyway after turn hits I'm not putting no more in.Happy with my decision(even though on flop I was good)saved me a stack in the end!

This hand is pretty bad,after blind calls and sees turn I dont have him on set as they raise that on the flop mostly 3 way and I decide that he has a draw so bet weakish into turn hoping to induce a draw to shove.I was thinking to check turn and c/c most rivers.How I played this hand is pretty horrible,I think I chose the line given as I was kinda tilted.Oh well.Quited straight after knowing this was a pretty bad mistake.


Some big hands I won also but I don't feel like posting them.Run bad,play bad,look bad mood I think :(

I think I will chill watch a film then play later if I feel up to it.I really want to pound it this weekend and drop some hands in but I will have to give it a miss if I don't feel like it after this session and yesterdays session ended only up $270 for 900 hands after getting 2 outta'd in a two huge pots.Meh.This really feels like worst I have run for a long while.On a positive note at least my rakeback this month will cover 2-3 stacks :)

Hands
~ Played11,089
~ Needed:10,965
~ Required:8,911

No comments: