Friday 30 May 2008

Sinking ships!



Well I feel this picture represents my month well!Things started off ok on my journey but when the variance kicked in it kind of sent me on a different journey.The TILT journey.

As a player I'm pretty disgusted right now with:
A:How I'm playing
B:How I'm dealing with the mental stresses of the game
C:Just how bad I have ran for the last few months

I really can't seem to rise above running bad and I'm the most tilted I have ever been.I really hate feeling like this and the times I have felt like this before I have wanted to quit.It's a bit different when you have played for a few years and have some extra bankroll cash lying around but I still feel really unmotivated by how bad I seem to be running/playing.I'm just going to stop after today's session.AKsvAQs lost aipf and AA v 99 lost aipf.I actually had 8s hold aipf 100bb deep against AK the same session before these two hands so I thought things were normal again.I feel so weak I really can't take it and I have hardly put hands in this month.I don't know how all the big grinders do it.Sends me mental bleh!



I'm due around $650ish in rakeback so this will take a little out of the sting but it's still a RED month :(

I really need to take a holiday somewhere so that's going to be my target next month.Lior sorry I couldn't take the opening in LV I just don't think it's right for me at this moment in time.I'm really off-it like never before :(

I'll make another blog again when I start back up playing,hopefully with some solid GREEN results.

gg

PartyScout

No comments: