Sunday 11 May 2008

Mid month update

Thought I should make an effort and make this mid-month update as I found some motivation.

Man United 2 -0 Wigan
Yes I am red and proud and we lift the cup again.Holla


Things have not really been going my way so far this month, but I seem to be over the worst of it and must be due a good upswing anytime soon with how last month ended and this month started!


Yesterday was pretty fun I banged in a few hands as I was getting far behind on my hand target and I’m only 272hands off target now so that was good at least!

One thing that I continually find funny and when I think about it it still makes me laugh inside, is when poker players have bad days and break even or make $400-$1000 or whatever becase they lost a few pots to the variance of the game, we don’t "think man I just won more in a day than normal people make all week" we always think about how good the day could have been. Haha so funny that we really are never greatful but I suppose that’s what drives good players to become better and rise through the games!

I got unlucky a few times as well although the hands are standard it still sucks as I could have had an extra $1600 added onto my day

Session Hands
This hurt a bit but I certainly don't want him to fold the turn but sklansky bucks are not as good as real bucks,or are they?

This one stung as it was not long after the above hand on a diffrent table, sucks to lose being so huge % on the flop

Quit not long after this as the table donk got busted and this guy moved on,poker is not much fun playing good players and no easy marks. This hand just proves that there's alot of dead money ar FT MSNL. If I played this hand I would quit after getting $550 in dead on the turn,man that would tilt the shit outta me!

Ironman $20k Gold Freeroll
I also played in the Ironman Gold $20k freeroll on Full Tilt whilst 5 table 2/4(yes me 6 tabling lol wtf)
Did ok I nearly Final Table’d it . 447 runners I finish unlucky 13!Ship that $200,LOLDONKAMENTS!

I want to include a link to a post that I read today, it’s very long but I feel it’s a good story to read for anyone that knows about poker or just doesn’t understand the choices poker players make in life. This is one of the best posts that I read on twoplustwo recently.

Hands

~ Played: 6,178

~ Needed:6,450

~ Required:13,550



No comments: