Thursday 15 May 2008

Love to hate this game

Super swingy day for me yesterday,but I'm very happy to only end up $275 stuck with all the bad luck I got handed out.

Session Hands

Losers
This really does suck,meh!

Don't think this player read Theory Of Poker lol

I really did laugh when I saw this one(maybe bet turn meh?)

Whatever!

So I expert drop stack in to make it look bluff so less would call

Winners
Would have been funny if this didn't catch up,must admit

lol,only way I can stack off is when they deal out coolers,surprised he didn't hit the 4outta after being 3 and 2 outta'd all day :(

Another bold move,how do I get away with this running as good as I did yesterday?







Yesterday I hooked up with an old friend and was discussing general things in life whilst supping Stella in a beer garden and he made me think I don't have much of a life.I agree.I hardly play half as much as some other Internet Pros but I do miss the other things in life like having regular drinking missions with buddies,having a steady girlfriend and just doing normal things that a big percentage of us don't do.I'm toying around with the idea of having one month targets then if I do good just take the next month off(not all of it ldo)but just try to do lots of normal things and only play when you want.I definitely think it's a good idea to start rewarding myself with normal stuff or I'm going to go nuts

This weekend I'm planning on playing a ton and not seeing daylight as I want to have hit my hand target before end of month so I can go out and be normal drinking with buddies at the end of the month :)

Hands
~ Played:8,748
~ Needed:9,030
~ Required:11,252

No comments: