Thursday 23 October 2008

Bricks,coins,dollars,pounds,quids...

So poker has been proving pretty swingy this month.I have been swinging from Even/$1k>>>$4k for about 2 weeks now.Pretty disgusting considering the start of the month looked so promising.I'm not playing to great under the stress of the variance that I'm getting so I'm going to try to take a few days off and relax for a bit.

I really am pretty happy at the moment,all I have to do to get a boner these days is look at XE.com or check out the go currency graph or even my windows sidebar gadgets on my desktop to see how much the £GBP is falling against the $USD.I don't know if it's USD strength or GBP weakness thats causing the massive swing in currency conversion but I sure am gratefull.Compared to around 5 months ago $1000 was worth £510.Today the GBP against the USD is an all time 5 year low and were getting $1000>>>£620.90p.


That's right folks for every $1000 USD you hold in your poker bankroll it's now worth £110.9 GBP more bricks,coins,dollarz,pounds,quids, what ever you want to call them!

No comments: