Sunday 19 October 2008

Random clean up operation

Last night I played pretty bad but got away with booking a 1.5 BI win.I decided to go and see a few friends(somethings that I should do allot more).Was pretty cool catching up with old friends who I don't see as often I used too before I got into the poker lifestyle.

For poker today I have hardly played but got nearly 1 BI up and then miss clicked a river.Basically I min raised a bet on the river where I meant to check-call.I didn't fund this very funny even though it was only a $35 mistake(I raised to $75).I could feel myself tilting up before I managed to clam down.Few orbits later the fish leaves and I'm sat with 4 regulars.....time to end the session me thinks!

Today has been pretty funny,totally random but I'm a really tidy and organised person in allot of ways,some bad some good.Example I tend to save every box from nearly everything electrical that I buy so I have ended up with a shit load of boxes in various different places.Today I had a mass clear out/cleanup operation and have created much more needed space.

Recently I have been thinking allot about moving into a new place for a few reasons:
1:Larger Office space for poker
2:Different location(City)better nightlife 24 hour culture for us who sleep at irregular times
3:Bigger kitchen space
4:Space for more gym equipment

One thing that I would be up for is moving into a short term lease(3months-6month)in some balla apartment with a few other poker players.Actually thinking about it,wouldn't it be cool to live in Venice for a 1/4 of the year then go to Monaco to complete the first 1/2 of the year then end up in Milan for 3/4 of the year then come back home for the last 3 months of that year to complete a cycle.
My recent trip to London opened my eyes what major city's have to offer in comparison to life in the middle of our humble island.

No comments: