Wednesday 15 October 2008

Perfecting screen displays

I messed around with my primary and made it my TV.This way I don't have a dirty taskbar at the bottom.Also I changed the resolution to the maximum of 1920 x 1080p

The playability of more tables is so better now,at first I kind of didn't know what I was doing with the dual screens(all new to me),think I sorted that out take a look at the new resolutions,so much better.

4 Tables
4 tabling
6 Tables
6 tabling
9 tables
9 tabling
12 Tables
12 tabling

All with no overlap very sick indeed.Honestly if I had the office space I'd go for 2 x Toshiba 40 " and have the on dual view 6 tables on each and one great big dirty desk and one of those $1,000 chairs that everyone posts about.That's my goal to be a profitable 12 tabler.I'm sure there are people playing 12 tables with hourly rates well over $150 on an average.Makes me warm inside thinking about this stuff :)

Sorry about the pics I uploaded,just click on the picture to display the full image hosted on my photobucket accout.(was a rush job)

No comments: