Sunday 12 October 2008

Stop that monkey tilt

Things have been going very well this month,or so I thought until I decided to play Friday/Saturday after going out and getting smashed around my local town on Thursday night £0.60p a drink.I tell you I can be a proper drink hero at times.Basically I get drunk fairly easy but I just carry on and can drink quite allot.Pretty silly I know.Guess that's what they mean when they talk about "Binge Drinking".

I dropped a fair few BI's on just terrible play and have had a bit of variance too.This is what starts tilt off.When we play bad,then get something unlucky happens we sometimes think of all the stuff that we had just done wrong and our mindset just gets cloudy.Or at least mine does.I don't tilt much at all these days but when the circumstances are optimal(I mean bang it all in and the chances of the tilt factor increase hugely) to produce tilt I usually do.

This was pretty funny hand,I can honestly say this should have tilted the shit out of me but it didn't.I think stuff like this is hilarious(as long as it doesn't happen on a regular basis).

Full Tilt Poker, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter


CO: $561.80

BTN: $479.90

SB: $219.50

Hero (BB): $426.90

UTG: $600.55

Pre-Flop: K K dealt to Hero (BB)

UTG folds, CO raises to $14, BTN folds, SB calls $12, Hero raises to $54, CO calls $40, SB folds

Flop: ($122) 4 4 4 (2 Players)
Hero bets $72, CO raises to $507.80 and is All-In, Hero calls $300.90 and is All-In

Turn: ($867.80) 4 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)


River: ($867.80) A (2 Players - 1 is All-In)


Results: $867.80 Pot ($3 Rake)
CO showed 8 8 (four of a kind, Fours) and WON $432.40 (+$5.50 NET)
Hero showed K K (four of a kind, Fours) and WON $432.40 (+$5.50 NET)



I'm actually kind of busy for a good day or so setting up and transferring all my PT stuff to a new machine I just brought.I can't wait until I have it all sorted as I'll have a sweet ass set up playing in my front room on my 40" LCD TV though a new laptop I just brought.I have got a wireless number pad,wireless mouse and a huge bean bag so I will be so comfy playing(lets hope that's a good thing)Promise to post pics of new set up in a few days over and out :)

Oh yeah if anyone has me/had me on MSN I had to delete the program,been having computer issue's I will be reinstalling that program at some point I just don't know when.

No comments: