Monday 20 October 2008

Car park old lady

I just pulled up today in our local towns main car park.Only 15 seconds out of the car I notice this old women driver(OK lets stereotype)you know the ones,they have the seat all the way up to the steering wheel and can barley see over the dashboard.I notice that she is struggling to get her car in/out of a car parking space(I couldn't work out if she was parking up/pulling out the manoeuvre was that bad).I really am trying not to smile as I felt like I was going to burst out laughing my ass off.I mean this women could probably fuck up a cup of coffee.She had ended up practically wedged between a pick up truck and a ford focus behind her,both parked in different rows.Nuts!!!I proceed to walk around the back of the car(possible -EV play more chance of getting hit I know)and her friend pulls me over.
Friend:Excuse me can you help us get out of this car parking space
Me:Yeah sure
Driver:Mumbling loads of old woman panicking stuff
Me:Hop out then,there is a big Que forming behind you.

She gets out and I hop in to the drivers seat.I drive forward to within a few inches of the vehicle in front then reverse to withing a few inches of the vehicle behind me3/4 lock 1st gear and we are out of there.lol wtf!!!It really was not that hard.

Her:Oh thank you ever so much
Me:No problem that's my good dead done for the day.


Funny thing is she was driving a Hyundai i10 D Lite:
Overall Length (mm)
3565 mm
Overall Width (mm)
1595 mm
Overall Height (mm)
1550 mm
Wheel Base (mm)
2380 mm


I really wish I could have taken some photos but felt like that would have been kind of rude,so I decided to add a funny video instead.Pretty good find actually.Enjoy and look on in amazement :)

1 comment:

DODGYKEN said...

Haha! Quality story!