Thursday 22 January 2009

Back in teh green

Yes,I'm back in the green finally after a really awful start to 2009.Man the last 10 days I have played awesome(even tho my red line sucks/I had to give up on double & 3barreling my monies off to stubborn regs).I ran about 8.5 BI under EV from 1st-11th of this month.I'm about even on the EV now only 2.25 BI under EV so I can't grumble not to bad for 17k hands :)

Last 10 days

Today started off shocking,I raise AA in MP,CO & BTTN call,SB squeezes $69,BB 4bets Cold $169 pretty much turns his hand face up,I'm thinking of calling but the SB is lol bad and decide I would want to die if they hit something on me(bad thinking?)so I just shove and let the hand play out.Luckily this was only 100BBs,after the board runner runners to ship him with KK a 4card straight board.

I have played really amazing all day taking down pots where I believe I have folded out TPTK and made really non-standard plays against the right opponents to maximize the EV of each hand in each situation.This hand is a classic example of over aggressive maniac types:

I ended up netting $960 for just under 3hrs for the day,after the AA v KK hand and I also escaped KK v AA utg vs MP I 4bet small too induce $102 he trap calls and we both check it down all the way as it's JTK flop blank turn and rivers.I was so happy about how that one played out.Never had that happen before,so really I have $300 more than I would normally have in the spot :)Take a look at it lolzors indeed :)





Also I was thinking today how lazy I have been last year missing out on tons of $$$$$ I should have been grinding towards.I really think you can make allot of money still at this game.One things for sure I'm glad you can now change your SN once at month at Party as everyone will get really used to a certain style which I'm applying in the 6max games.I been thinking about just changing the bet sizes preflop when I change SB just to throw players off the scent mahwhahahaha.

Oh,I got an order through on Tuesday from Full Tilt Poker store.I got lots of stuff clothes and digital camera and other stuff,just wanted to say if anyone wants any FTP poker clothes the Armless Fleece jacket rocks,ima have to take a few shots of me at the poker table with it on because I look like I know what I'm doing when I wear that ;) Pukka mate!

No comments: