Friday 9 January 2009

Nightmares

I keep having this nightmare.The only problem with this nightmare is that I'm awake and it's re-occurring.

I feel that the games are becoming tougher and tougher making it less an less profitable to be a poker player.As our game evolves through this period of financial burden which has struck the world pretty hard,I just keep on thinking "Jesus look at all this NITs"
OK I play pretty tight most of the time so I guess I'm guilty as well.But if you care to look back in time 3month----9months----16months----24months---36months yep you guessed it.The standard just gets better and better all the time.
I think it's defo very good for a player to study this game and live for poker and let poker consume your every thoughts.If you don't you won't get very far at this game.This being said I have always hated on training sites and the coaches that think there pretty good because there a coach for Card Runners,Leggo or Deuces or what other site.Most of the coach's on these site are no where near the top players at each level.
Ask me how I know this,well it's pretty fukin easy.I mean if you knew a good strategy for a game of skill which when you played other players in a game of skill why would you want to give these other players the edge that you have other them?
OK there is an exception to this.I do know that there are good players,even SIK players that do coaching(and it's these guys that I think that are the most retarded!)

Lets try to think of another way how we can fuk ourselves out of another 1-2PTBB/100

IMA MFKIN-HATER

No comments: