Monday 26 January 2009

"What Ya Gonna Do"

I have been feeling the pressure of variance lately like never before.I guess the only good thing I can think of that may come of this would be that I get to practice greater tilt control.Things have been pretty sick this month to say the least.

Today I just logged on today too play and only got 119 hands into the session before I need to take a break because of the coolers.

Here are the main 3 hands that I got involved posted in the order which they happened.The last hand was the first hand at the table with a fish,so I think his play(for a fish)is pretty good.Obvious he shouldn't have seen the flop but I guess first hand he thinks it's a squeeze,exactly what we intend the play to look like but hey,"what ya gonna do"








I run that bad that this was not even a BBJ table and if it was where the hell was the Jh on the river and the last god dam Ace in the deck on the turn.I mean come on Party if you wanna doomswitch me fine but have decency to drop me the BBJ when I'm at those tables.Not too much to ask I feel :)

I also was looking into big hands and the more I look the more ill I feel.AA aipf 13 times for 85BBs+ lost 5 times.
8/5 with AA all in preflop for the last 18k hands.... wtf is happening KKx2/QQ/JJ/AK

I'm also changing views on AK as I can't win a flip with it against 44/77/99/QQ x 3 and ran it up against AAx2 and KKx3 this month.

AK=AIR imo

No comments: