Monday 19 January 2009

Busting a reg up and a few speed cameras also :(

Yesterday was fun.I made a two fairly bad calls whilst 6 tabling in games which were not that profitable so I was just about to quit then I coolered one of the better regs a few times.The QQ hand looks passive,but his 3bet stat is ridiculously low in this position and he showed down one of the 2 hands I expected to see.



Live Pokahs
I have a friend who likes poker,he is not a terrible player but definitely no where near good enough to be profitable online.He was asking me a fair few times over the last couple of weeks to go too "Dusk Till Dawn". This poker card room is one of the best I've played in the UK.Last night I couldn't believe how busy it was with all the tournaments running.I only played £0.50p/£1 which is the equivalent to around $1/$2nl online.The game a sat in was really soft like it mostly is at that level as it's the lowest spread.I made 0.8 BI for around 2hours grind.I'd been raisin lots IP and had limped a few times UTG with various hands.New player had just sat on my UTG and I decided to limp with AA.He pops to £8 everyone mucks it back to me.I'm thinking this is going to look so obvious now if I pop.I think a little more and decide to pop to £32 as he probably won't be able to fold any kind of hand being as it's his first hand and he may think that I think that he is trying to bully the table on his first hand,and this could be a good reason for my limp-repop.Sure enough he falls for it humming and haring and sticks it in with JJ.Saying this though,he only bought in for £60 so I was pretty disappointed.God I hate games which are not 100BB effective!!!

So my day was pretty good,I think I netted around $1300 online & live combined.It might turn out to be not as good though.My eyes are pretty bad when I'm driving in the dark,I think I busted 3 speed cameras in the 35 mile trip down to Nottingham(DuskTillDawn) from where I live meh!

No comments: