Friday 30 January 2009

Things that are annoying me

I woke up today with a man hammering on my door trying to tell me I would be better off to switch energy providers blah blah blah.....after about 15 seconds of his mantra I was like "your not listening,I'M NOT INTERESTED"

So my day got off to a bad start.I feel so ffffing tired today it's untrue.I had a fairly good day yesterday and got back to nearly even again after all of this months doom & gloom.

Things that are annoying me today:
  • Some clown woke me up
  • I'm pretty tired and I get angry why I'm tired
  • Party Poker update has messed me up as now I have to manually re size all table onto my primary then move the excess onto my secondary
  • Party Have not responded to my mails from over 18hrs ago,I can't wait for this so called VIP high balla level of support to start in February.I'm so going to mess with them like never before :)
  • I spent time on Thursday looking at other poker sites VIP reward system and it looks clear as day that PokerStars Crushes the fuk out of every other poker site it terms of bonuses,VIP rewards,Store items,Rakebackpan(once right VIP level achieved).I heard that starts MSNL is a rock garden and have never tried this out.I worked out that I'll be supernova after 1 yrs play and I'll make Platinum after the first month making 28k+ FPP's per month so that's like a new Nintendo WII every month or a PS3 every 1.3 Months.I might be shipping some money over to starts to give them a few months of my time.The only thing that is attractive at party at the moment is if you keep your VIP every month you can change your screen name which is sweet as fuk.I think this is worth a ton if you have an image like I put down this month.So I guess this is making me angry in a way as I can't decide what the fuk I wanna do.

On another note I have put in a fair bit of work on what was going to be a Poo-Bah post for my account at 2p2.I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet as it still needs a little bit of work,but it's shaping up to be a fairly interesting article about alternative ways too maximise our profitability at poker and how to prolong the profitability of the poker games in the current economic climate.It could be worth seeing if I can get it into a poker magazine of some sort.I really don't know how to go about this for best.I hear that Tommy Angelo is a good contact to have to talk about these types of things so maybe I'll approach him if the article has good potential at end result.


No comments: