Monday 12 January 2009

Solid as wet poop

I really don't know why,but when I play at Party I play very loose in comparison to how I play at Full Tilt.This is pretty bad,or at least it feels that way at the moment because I'm running 9.5 BI under EV and I think I've tilted off about $3.5k(tilt bad play,retarded bluffs,and retarded calls)over about 8k hands I think.

I'm going to take a few days off and have a breather.I'm finding things very hard at the moment,and I think I'm the one making things harder on myself with all the FPS and retarded stuff I've been doing.

I'm writing this as I couldn't sleep tonight.I was tired at 1am,went to bed and just rolled around for 45minutes so I decided to take on Vista at chess.lol.3-1 to me and we got a gay draw as well.Rigged!!!(level 4 ldo,can only win level 5 like 30% of the time and mostly just get a draw)

No comments: