Saturday 1 March 2008

Thank flip February is done with


February $2380($700 party points cashed in)



This month has sucked hard!I resulted to cashing in my party points(only got 1k points left out of 71k now) just to make it a bearable month!Knew it was a good idea to save those points for a rainy day.I think this has been the worst 10k hand stretch at $400nl.One thing that has been positive for me this month has been that I have become much more motivated to play hands.I think this last 4/5 days I have played more hands than I have ever done before In that time span and I have really enjoyed playing poker(something that I have been missing in a long while)

I'm definatley looking forward to March to prove to myself that I can become much more motivated in poker and play more hands and hopefully hit my first benchmark of $10k+ which I have yet to pass!




The last day of the month should have been huge but I managed to make a fairly big mistake for nearly 100BBs with Q-Q oop against a passive player

I stopped playing at 5am as the tables at Party Poker dry up around that time and it's not as profitable when there are not as many bad players about



March Goals

~$10k+
~15k+ Hands
~Use Camtasia Studio 5 to make a demo video

Hope everyone had a much better month than me
Good luck for March everyone

PartyScout











No comments: