Friday 7 March 2008

Tilted,spewing and generally playing bad

I was so tired Tuesday I decided to take the day off to chill and catch up on some sleep. Seemed like a good idea with being 1 day ahead of target with hands.
I watched the Man-U match. Not a very eventful game but still it made a change chilling in front of tv with a few Stella’s.

Yesterday I didn’t feel like playing lots of hands but managed to keep ahead of target. My play throughout the day I feel was definitely sub-standard for me for the first few sessions.

I got coolered twice which sent me on Tilt in the later sessions and I played atrocious dropping 4+Bis. I’m very upset with how I played and I think I need to sort myself out pretty soon or this will end up another poor month.

I have been running at 25/19/2.5 all month and maybe think I’m being exploited by tighter players and just misplaying hands badly in certain spots. I think I will tighten up for a few days and aim to play 4 tables playing really tight and just see if I can pick off some huge pots.

The problem with playing so many tables is,it’s much harder to game select,where as before if a game was not that great I just didn’t play. Now I’m trying to play tons more hands than I usually do.This is maybe why am not doing as well.I’m used to being in the softest and easiest of games,where I took a great deal of time to game select really well. I think I just need to adapt my game a little bit as I don't have enough concentration for my usual game at 4 tables.Until I get used to playing more tables of course.Poker is all about adapting to the games and environment and it's necessary from time to time to change or mix up your play.


Hands
~ Needed: 2,419
~ Played: 2,471
~ Required: 12,529

No comments: