Monday 17 March 2008

Brother runs 1 mile for charity

Sport Relief
So I don’t keep in a great deal of contact with my brother but he dropped me a text this week to let me know he was taking part in the “Sport Relief 1 Mile Run”I though this would be a good chance to show some support, donate to a good cause and also this adds to the karma. So I donate £20 as he only set target of £100 and he was almost there already. I have cool friends too, Elly a girl who I used to work with and talk too a lot these days donated as well. Tom says thanks Elly.


Preparations






He Looks Comfortable




Oh That Expression Changed Some!




I Think He Is Relieved Now :)




Before Or After?(You look red but you wrong side of finish flag for after the race?)


Kudos
Tom managed to squeeze out the run in 8min 51 seconds and also he raised £220 with his work matching £4£ so that's £440 and he only set out to raise £100.Superb bro,well done.Thanks to all his friends and colleagues that donated as well.

Karma
I think the £20 was well spent,sure this helped my karma as I have won $2000+ since I donated

I think I am getting used to playing 500hands a day now and in the future will look towards playing 750+ a day then 1k+a day.I have become very focused these last few days and I realize one of my big downfalls in poker is not actually thinking out on certain hands in depth which I'm looking to change.I also started posting hands on 2+2 which I have been reluctant to do so in the past.All these things should help me a great deal to become a much better/solid player.


Badbeatfrom yesterdays play


Hands
~ Needed: 7,742
~ Played: 7,434
~ Required: 7,566

No comments: